- Harlequin's Costume of Leonid Yuzefovich, translated to English by Marian Schwarz, wins the Read Russia Award 2014.
- Glagoslav releases the English translation of Children’s Fashion of the Russian Empire, a photobook compiled by the famous Russian fashion historian Alexander Vasiliev.
- Glagoslav obtains a new imprint of Orthodox Logos Publishing and provides them with publication and distribution services.
- Glagoslav releases English translation of Dina Yafasova's book Don't Call Me a Victim!
- Leonid Yuzefovich's detective novel Harlequin's Costume in English translation by Marian Schwarz became a finalist of the Read Russia Award.
- Our books became available for purchase from Gianotten Mutsaers bookstore in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
- Glagoslav releases English translation of Victor Erofeyev's novel Good Stalin.
- Glagoslav concludes an agreement for the publication of Mikhail Khodorkovsky's book My Fellow Prisoners in Dutch translation.
- The English translation of the books of Serhiy Zhadan, Taras Shevchenko, Irene Rozdobudko, Zakhar Prilepin, Maria Matios and Leyla Alexander-Garret become available for purchase in the Kiev book shop ‘Knizhkova Karmnichka’.
- Glagoslav concludes an agreement for the publication of Maxima Legal guide Doing Business in Russia under a new series RBO Books.
- Glagoslav's authors Elena Chizhova and Zakhar Prilepin are in the long list of the Russian Booker Prize.
- Glagoslav releases the English translation of Rustam Ibragimbekov’s novel Solar Plexus: A Baku Saga in Four Parts.
- Glagoslav signs an agreement for the publication of the poetry bundle The Essential Tsvetaeva, compiled by Michael M. Naydan. The collection will include Marina Tsvetaeva's poems in English translation by Michael M. Naydan and Slava Yastremsky.
- Glagoslav Publications obtains the rights for the publication of the Russian Bestseller Everyday Saint and Other Stories by Archimandrite Tikhon (Shevkunov) in the Dutch language.
- Glagoslav starts a large-scale project of translation, publication and distribution of the book The Man of Change. The Political biography of Boris Yeltsin to the major libraries in the United Kingdom.
- Glagoslav Publications released Wolf Messing. The True Story of Russia’s Greatest Psychic by Tatiana Lungin, a biography and personal memoir of Wolf Messing that presents a revealing portrait of one of the greatest psychic performers.
- Glagoslav signed a contract for publication of the book Visions – a compilation of stories written by Leonid Andreyev. The book is edited by Olga Andreyev Carlisle, the granddaughter of the writer.
- Glagoslav Publications acquired rights for publication of Boris Minaev’s book Boris Yeltsin – The Decade that Shook the World.
- Natalka Babina’s book Down Among the Fishes was reviewed by Bradley Gorski for World Literature Today.
- Glagoslav released Zakhar Prilepin’s Sankya, a novel which was shortlisted for the Russian Booker in 2007 and won the Yasnaya Polyana Award and the Best Foreign Novel of the Year Award in China.
- Glagoslav Publications attended the London Book Fair 2014 where together with Alexander Terekhov, Zakhar Prilepin and Pavel Basinsky, the authors of Glagoslav, met the readers to discuss Russian literature and its future in the context of world’s culture.
- Within the framework of the celebration of Shevchenko's 200th anniversary Peter Fedynsky, the translator of Kobzar, gave readings on Kobzar and his work on the translation in Chicago on 4 & 11 April.
- Glagoslav Publications signed a book deal for the publication of Multiple Personalities written by Tatyana Scherbina.
- Glagoslav Publications released an award-winning historical thriller The Stone Bridge by Alexander Terekhov.
Glagoslav published Herstories. An Anthology Of New Ukrainian Women Prose Writers - a one of a kind collection of stories written by contemporary female writers - modern, outspoken and active - that represent new independent Ukraine.
Glagoslav Publications participated at the Ukraine Day event that was held at The Paleis Het Loo (The Netherlands). The Ambassador of Ukraine to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Olexander Horin, was presented with a copy of Kobzar Gift edition, published by Glagoslav in October, 2013.
Within the framework of the celebration of Shevchenko's 200th anniversary Peter Fedynsky, the translator of Kobzar, gave readings on Kobzar and his work on the translation at the Cambridge University and British Library.
Glagoslav Publications presented new inspiring Catalogue for 2014 with upcoming and already published titles.
- Glagoslav Publications released Andrei Tarkovsky - A Life On The Cross, a book by Lyudmila Boyadzhieva, a Russian writer, arts critic and sociologist.
- Within the framework of the celebration of Shevchenko's 200th anniversary Peter Fedynsky, the translator of Kobzar, participated at the Shevchenko event at the United Nations.
- The Ukrainian American Club of Southwest Florida together with St. Andrew’s Religious and Cultural Centre organized a presentation of the first ever complete English translation of Taras Shevchenko’s Kobzar by Peter Fedynsky.
- Hamid Ismailov, the author of A Poet And Bin-Laden, released by Glagoslav Publications in 2012, gave a public lecture organized by Cambridge Committee for Russian & East European Studies.
- Serhiy Zhadan’s novel Depeche Mode was reviewed by Uilleam Blacker for the Times Literary Supplement.
- Russia Beyond The Headlines published the podcast that features the first chapter of A Book Without Photographs by Sergei Shargunov, published by Glagoslav Publications in 2013.
- Glagoslav Publications published Disunity, a book by Anatoly Kudryavitsky whom Joseph Brodsky once named the “Poet who voices the unspoken”.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement for the publication of the book “Children’s Fashion of the Russian Empire” written by Alexander Vasiliev.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal for the publication of Zakhar Prilepin's novel Sankya.
- Glagoslav Publications releases A Russian Story written by a famous Ukrainian writer Eugenia Kononenko.
- Glagoslav Publications published Down Among The Fishes by a Belarusian writer and journalist Natalka Babina. The publication was supported by English PEN and Arts Council, England.
- Glagoslav Publications releases two audiobooks: Sin by Zakhar Prilepin and The Time Of Women by Elena Chizhova.
- Glagoslav Publications participated in Frankfurt Book Fair 2013 and presented Anatoly Kudriavitsky's DisUnity and Victor Erofeyev’s Good Stalin.
- Glagoslav Publications published the first ever English translation of the complete Kobzar by Taras Shevchenko and presented this edition in the Ukrainian Institute of America, New York.
- Dmitry Glukhovsky, author of METRO 2033, visited The Netherlands with his new book METRO 2034 tour.
- Glagoslav Publications signed a contract for publications of Dina Yafasova's book Don't Call Me A Victim!, Eugenia Kononenko's A Russian Story, and Pavel Basinsky's Leo Tolstoy: Flight From Paradise.
- Glagoslav Publications releases three new titles: A Book Without Photographs by Sergei Shargunov, The Battle of Sexes Russian Style by Nadezhda Ptushkina, and Watching the Russians (Dutch Edition) by Maria Konyukova.
- Glagoslav Publications launches the Russian Business Outlook magazine, a separate project focusing on business, entrepreneurship, developments and key-players in trade, commerce, finance and industry in Russia. The magazine provides invaluable insights, statistics, business prognoses and marketing analyses, as well as opinion pieces and reviews on innovations. The pilot edition is available online and in print.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with Oleg Chornohuz for the publication of his work The Remez Bog.
- Glagoslav Publications launches Book Club Guide, a project that brings most interesting titles up for book club discussions.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with Anatoly Bilenko for the publication of his English translation of the collection of Ukrainian folktales.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal for the publication of Zinaida Tulub’s book The Exile, a novel about Taras Shevchenko, in English translation.
- Glagoslav Publications combines efforts with Princess Carina Organization for the promotion of The Olympic Games English Language Study Guide by Karina Bagration, PhD. The book is aimed at reaching a wider community of students and bringing awareness of the importance of sport in social integration.
- Glagoslav Publications launches a new service - electronic production and distribution of titles by classic and contemporary fiction and non-fiction authors from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
- Glagoslav Publciations participates in a Dutch event Rusland op Zijn Best.
- Glagoslav Publications is featured among student projects during Rotterdam Business School conference in Rotterdam.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with Rustam Ibrahimbekov for his novel Solar Plexus.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with Anatoly Kudriavitsky for his novels A Parade of Mirrors and Reflections and Shadowplay on a Sunless Day.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with Victor Yerofeev for his novel Good Stalin.
- Glagoslav Publications releases the Dutch Edition of Leonid Andreyev's The Grand Slam and other stories.
- Glagoslav Publications starts subscription services.
Glagoslav Publications attends the London Book Fair 2013.
Glagoslav Publications releases The Hawks of Peace. Notes of the Russian Ambassador by Dmitry Rogozin.
Glagoslav Publications releases Depeche Mode by Serhiy Zhadan.
Glagoslav Publications releases a suspence novel Harlequin's Costume by Leonid Yuzefovich.
Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with Russian publishing house Mann, Ivanov & Faber for the non-fiction title Elephant on the Dance Floor by Yevgeniy Karasyuk.
Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with Vladlen Loginov for his book Lenin. How to become a leader.
Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal for Tatyana Lungin's book Wolf Messing: The True Story of Russia's Greatest Psychic.
Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with Chris Hutchins and Alexander Korobko for PUTIN, a biography of the Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Glagoslav Publications releases an award winning espionage thriller Moryak by the American author and historian Lee Mandel.
Glagoslav Publications released two novels: White Shanghai by Elvira Baryakina and Sarabande Sara’s Band by Larysa Denysenko.
In cooperation with Matrix Orange, Glagoslav Publications attends a cultural event ‘Ukrainians at Cote d’Azur’ in Nice, France where Glagoslav holds a presentation of Larysa Denysenko’s book Sarabande Sara’s Band and a Q&A talk with the author.
Glagoslav Publications releases its first audio book of the historical novel White Shanghai by Elvira Baryakina.
Glagoslav Publications receives a translation grant from English PEN for the contemporary Belarusian novel The Town of Fish by Natalia Babina, translated from the Belarusian by James Dingley, to be published by Glagoslav in August 2013.
Glagoslav Publications releases King Stakh's Wild Hunt, an iconic classic novel by a Belarusian author Uladzimir Karatkevich.
Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with Lee Mandel, a US naval officer and military history researcher, for his novel Moryak.
Glagoslav Publications releases a unique memoir Andrei Tarkovsky: The Collector of Dreams by Layla Alexander-Garrett.
Glagoslav Publications signs the book deal with Dmitry Rogozin, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation and former Russian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to NATO for his political diary The Hawks of Peace.
Glagoslav Publications attends Moscow Non-Fiction Book Fair 2012.
Glagoslav Publications signs agreements for the following non-fiction titles:
A Book Without Photos by Sergei Shargunov (Russia);
Andrei Tarkovsky: Life on the Cross by Ludmila Boyadzhieva (Russia);
Heroes of the 90s. People and Money. The recent History of Capitalism in Russia by Alexander Solovev, Valeria Bashkirova and Vladislav Dorofeev (Russia);
Paradoxes of Growth. Global Laws of Human Development by Sergei Kapitsa (Russia).
Glagoslav Publications exhibits books at Frankfurt Book Fair.
Glagoslav Publications starts production of audio books.
Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with Layla Alexader-Garrett for her memoir Andrei Tarkovsky - The Collector of Dreams.
Glagoslav Publications launches a new interactive project Glagoslav Speakers.
Glagoslav Publications attends The Moscow International Book Fair.
Glagoslav Publications releases a reality novel A Poet and Bin-Laden written by a BBC correspondent and writer-in-residence Hamid Ismailov and supported by English PEN and Arts Council England.
Glagoslav Publications participates in the largest annual Dutch book fair Manuscripta.
To facilitate easy access to its titles for the academic audience in EU, Glagoslav Publications starts distribution through major general sales channels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland - Libri, KNV and Umbreit among others.
Glagoslav Publications signs a cooperation agreement with Smith Publicity, one of the major PR companies in USA with offices in New York and London.
Glagoslav Publications releases The Vital Needs of the Dead by Igor Sakhnovsky.
- Glagoslav Publications releases Christened with Crosses, an autobiographical novel by Eduard Kochergin.
- Glagoslav Publications is going green, making its titles available on all electronic reading platforms and present on Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook and thousands other eBook distribution channels.
- Glagoslav Publications participates in Book Expo America in association with Academia Rossica under the umbrella of BEA’s Read Russia 2012 year. Among hot items showcased during the expo are such award winning titles as Hardly Ever Otherwise by Maria Matios, Sin by Zakhar Prilepin, The Time of Women by Elena Chizhova. Glagoslav Publications’ publishing director talks to the international media about challenges and rewards of publishing Slavic literature in the English language.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with a Russian writer Elvira Baryakina for her romantic novel White Shanghai.
- Glagoslav Publications releases a psychological thriller The Lost Button by a renown Ukrainian author Irene Rozdobudko.
- Glagoslav Publications releases Metro 2033, a sci fi thriller by Dmitry Glukhovsky.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with FTM Agency for the work of an infamous Belorussian author, journalist and screenwriter Ales Adamovich, and releases Adamovich’s classic war novel Khatyn in its unabridged original edition first time since the collapse of the Iron Curtain, marking the beginning of Glagoslav’s Belorussian collection.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with the BBC’s writer-in-residence Hamid Ismailov for his documentary novel Poet and Bin Laden.
- Glagoslav Book Club becomes active on Goodreads, LibraryThing with a branch underway on Shelfari.
- Glagoslav Publications releases Sin by Zakhar Prilepin, the winner of the prestigious Russian Super Natsbest Prize and National Bestseller Prize.
- Glagoslav Publications is successfully represented at London Book Fair with two bestselling titles The Time of Women by Elena Chizhova and Sin by Zakhar Prilepin. Author Zakhar Prilepin participates in discussions where he answers readers’ questions about his novel, history and current events in Russia. Glagoslav Publications’ publishing director Maxim Hodak is interviewed by Alice Lagnado of London’s The Voice of Russia, highlighting Glagoslav Publications’ aims on the English language book market.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with a Ukrainian author Serhii Zhadan for his novel Depeche Mode.
- Glagoslav Publications releases a bestselling award winning novel Hardly Ever Otherwise by Ukrainian author Maria Matios.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with French-Ukrainian writer Michail Terestchenko for his biographical novel The First Oligarch.
Glagoslav Publications attends an exclusive literary event Salon du Livre in Paris.
Glagoslav Publications signs book deals with the following authors in the non-fiction category:
Lubov Bazan, History of Belarus (Belarus – the Netherlands);
Maria Konyukova, Watching The Russians Dutch Edition (Russia);
and the following authors of works of fiction:
Irene Rozdobudko, The Lost Button (Ukraine);
Larysa Denysenko, Saraband Sarah’s Band (Ukraine);
Oleg Pavlov, Asystole (Russia).
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with the Ukrainian author Maria Matios for her award winning novel Hardly Ever Otherwise.
- Official website of Glagoslav Publications is launched.
- Glagoslav’s first book The Time of Women by an award winning Russian author Elena Chizhova is released, drawing attention of major news networks such as BBC and ABC (Australian National radio) and magazines worldwide.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal with a Russian author Igor Sakhnovsky for his book The Vital Needs of the Dead.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with a famous Russian artist Eduard Kochergin for his autobiographic novel Christened with Crosses.
- Glagoslav Publications signs business agreement with Ingram Book Company, one of the largest wholesale book distributors in the world.
- Glagoslav Publications joins Independent Publishers Guild, becoming part of the global professional network and an international community of key players in the publishing industry.
- Glagoslav Publications signs a book deal for Metro 2033 (Dutch Edition) by Russian science fiction writer Dmitri Glukhovsky, a worldwide celebrated bestselling author whose award winning sci-fi thriller was turned into a hard core video game of the same name by the international gaming company THQ.
- Glagoslav Publications goes live with Stison Web Manager, becoming the first instance to make full use of Stison’s multi-lingual features.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with Russian writer Zakhar Prilepin for his prize winning novel Sin.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with the Russian prize winning author Alexander Terekhov for his historical thriller The Stone Bridge.
- Glagoslav Publications signs an agreement with the Russian Booker Prize winner Elena Chizhova for her novel The Time of Women.
- Glagoslav Publications signs IT development agreement with Stison Publishing Solutions.
- Glagoslav Publications Ltd. is established as an independently held publishing house, incorporating diverse professional experience of the core staff and starting by signing book deals with award winning contemporary authors from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.